Yep, I finished the last Harry Potter book at 2:30 pm on Saturday (I’m a quick reader). What can the tales of bespectacledÂ quidditch seeker teach us about personal finance?
- Parents should make a will to provide for their children in the event of their untimely demise – as Harry’s mum and dad did.
- Its not about how much money you have – the Weasley’s are much better than the Malfoy’s, even though the Weasley’s are not very well off.
- Education is a good investment – without Hermione’s knowledge, Harry would have been doomed many times over.
- The most unlikely hobbies can turn into valuable sources of income – Fred and George Weasley manage to turn a penchant for practical jokes into a thriving business
- Your jobÂ is not asÂ importantÂ as friends and family – Percy Weasley makes the wrong choice when he sides with the Ministry of Magic (his employers) against the rest of his family.
Similar Posts:subscribe to my feed, or check out some of my best posts.