I feel that its about time that I drew your attention to some of the latest excellent posts from around the personal finance blogging world.
From blog action day:
- brip blap’s take is different but oh so right
- patrick @ cash money life discusses green energy
- glblguy @ gather little by little gives us 10 mutual funds for a greener future
- annie @ in-debt net suggests that we have an ‘off grid day‘
On other topics:
- 132 items of clothing gone @ cleverdude, I find that decluttering stuff is extremely liberating
- debunking retirment myths part 1 @ consumerism commentary, don’t fall victim to any of these
- money vs. time off @ the digerati life, if you want a resolution for 2008, I strongly suggest that you take the time off that you’ve earned
- I think Dave Ramsey is a hypocrite @ free money finance, I’m not bothered either way, but feel free to weigh in on this debate
- are your charitable donations going to the right place @ getting green, an excellent question, be sure that you know the answers for yourself
- getting rid of unwanted things day
- how do you balance eating out and frugality?
- spend your windfalls