Here are the best* posts from April 2007
- tourist in london town save money whilst travelling in London
- pensions are actually invested in equities pretty much self-explanatory
- I need a strategy and I still don’t have one
- pension allsorts a summary all the different sorts of pensions you can invest in
- atheists should tithe or the less catchy “humanists should donate a reasonable proportion of their income to charities”
*as always, best is defined as my favourite posts in plonkee money.
Let me know what you think of my selections by commenting on them.
- atheists should tithe
- Response to ‘What Would Happen If All Christians Tithed/Gave More?’
- I don’t give to charity because…. debunked