Don’t forget to check out the carnival of personal finance hosted by greener pastures.
I particularly liked:
- planning a budget when you don’t know how much things cost @ paradigm shifted – I really, really want to go to Mongolia. I’ve wanted to go for the last 9 years. I need to put it higher up on the to do list.
- paid off debt and credit score dropped @ single guy money – that hasn’t happened to me (no debt – smug, aren’t I), but it’s something to be wary of
- personal finance reading techniques @ mapgirl’s fiscal challenge – this is stuck right at the end of the carnival, but reading personal finance is a great skill to learn so try not to miss this post.
- if i were debt free…
- what is the one of the most important skills you need for good personal finance?
- why are there many dodgy salesmen, but not as many dodgy saleswomen?