Just a little something to tide you over the weekend:
- free downloadable budget spreadsheet @ gather little by little – free is good, budgeting is good, spreadsheets are awesome, what’s not to like
- financial IQ test @ moolanomy – questions to make you think about what you know, and don’t know about personal finance in several categories, plus there are helpful links for more information on the different topics
- 50 ways to save money by not wasting @ cleverdude – combine saving money with some top-notch eco-friendly ideas
- why I’m glad I’m not a homeowner @ notes from the frugal trenches – yes, it’s true, homes cost you money. Lots of money. Rent whilst you can
- starting a blog won’t make you rich @ mrs. micah – I can attest to the truth of this, as I’ve started a blog, and I’m not rich – by the way you might see an advert on this site for a loan of 183.2% APR I’d strongly suggest not taking it out 😉 I figure none of you are silly enough to do so anyway
Next week there are some exciting plans, I’ve got a guest post lined up, a couple of seasonal things in mind as well as some musings that I hope you’ll like.
Have a great weekend.
Similar Posts:subscribe to my feed, or check out some of my best posts.