Quick roundup of some of the best personal finance posts of the last week:
- from the carnival of personal finance we have college the poor kids way – I don’t especially agree with RacerX’s position, but it sounds like he’s forced to choose between paying for his kids’ college and retiring, which is of course no choice at all
- a decent standard of living @ wisebread – make your own decisions about what’s necessary for a decent standard of living and don’t buy into everyone else’s choices
- my friend @ rocket finance is moving to Colorado to take up an exciting new job, it’s taking him a little out of his comfort zone, but from what I’ve heard, it’s a passion of his
That’s all I’ve got time for today – next week is the exciting stocks and shares ISA guide.
- boomerangs – try to get rid of them and they keep coming back
- where you live affects how much money you have
- how should kids learn about finance?