Normally I’d be moaning that American football is a shoulder-padded game for girls, but firstly England were beaten in the opening weekend of the Six Nations , and secondly, paidtwice has done an excellent superbowl themed carnival of personal finance. So go and check it out. I particularly like:
- Top 10 reasons people spend more than they earn @ Accumulating Money – by the way, none of them are good reasons
- Joe Sixpack and the Battle of the Soul Sucking Job @ Credit Withdrawal – I can honestly say I have never been in this position, but there but for the grace of randomness,…
- If You Truly Invest For The Long Term, Then Stop Checking Your Stock Prices All The Time @ Money Blue Book – what he said
- foolproof money making scam
- the credit crisis: am I missing something?
- the best return you’re likely to make