Doughroller (you should subscribe) hosted the carnival of personal finance this week with a stock market crash theme. Don’t forget loyal readers, that a stock market crash means very little if you are investing for the long term.
On with the show. The best submissions, according to me are:
- I’m responsible for one of the worst interviews ever @ a penny closer, this might have put me off recommending anyone at work, ever
- when she makes more than he…@ barbara stanny , its not exactly what she says but I think “he” should get over himself
- getting on the road to financial success @ one snarky chica with issues, an excellent submission to the get rich slowly writing project
- got passed up for promotion – now what? @ money and such, what should you do, when the promotion that should have been yours suddenly isn’t
- my impulse buy savings plan @ caustic musings, I’ve been thinking about doing this myself and putting it off – maybe its time to give it a go
Similar Posts:subscribe to my feed, or check out some of my best posts.