A penny closer tagged me to write seven random things about me. Here goes:
1. I really want to learn to speak Dutch. I even had took some Dutch lessons a few years ago, although my knowledge now is limited to things like ‘mag ik twee biers alstublieft?’.
2. I hate custard. Its vile, evil, yellow stuff and I can’t even stand the smell.
3. I have ophidophobia (fear of snakes). If I’m not expecting it, a photo of a snake will make me jump and I don’t like writing the word.
4. I’m a fan of Liverpool FC. This is a genuine football club, not like all those neanderthals in padding that passes for a sport in the US.
5. Whilst carrying a heavy backpack, I once fell backwards trying to get on an airport bus and ended up on the floor looking like an upturned turtle.
6. Lately I’ve been trying to get home from work on time so that I can watch repeats of Dawson’s Creek. I always thought I’d have grown out of liking shows like this by now.
7. I once worked as a ride operator at a theme park. Its a surprisingly easy job, there’s a green button for go and a red button for stop and that’s about it.
So there we have it. I’m going to tag the writers of the following wonderful blogs:
- cash money life
- cheap as chips
- the in-debt net
- living behind the curve (both of you)
- money and such
Join in if you’d like
Similar Posts:subscribe to my feed, or check out some of my best posts.