I’ve been included in a few carnivals this week.
- when just enough is good enough @ growing up, finding the happy medium between paying off debt and living
- would you accept a loan from a friend? @ college of cash, I think the right thing to do from the point of view of your friendship is probably to decline, it would probably make me wish they hadn’t offered
- what’s in my
handfridge @ the common room, all about what to do with leftovers
- voluntary simplicity – the route to happiness @ slow down fast, why its better to live on less
- the worst credit card I have ever seen @ the tao of making money, I agree that it looks like a spectacularly bad deal, I think its a passive aggressive way of saying ‘no, you shouldn’t have a credit card’
- what is a crisis plan? @ picture of wealth, as stated in the post, its actually a crisis aversion plan, and a splendid idea, half way between an emergency fund and an irregular expenses fund
- debt reduction is in the mind
- credit in the credit crunch
- the credit crisis: am I missing something?