Lately I have been reading the following:
- massive personal finance resource list @ frugal law student oodles of personal finance resources all bundled together – I’ve bookmarked this for future reference
- ask the readers: is it better to invest or prepay the mortgage @ get rich slowly does exactly what it says on the tin, scroll down and read the comments
- index funds help you enjoy life @ blueprint for financial prosperity apart from Q who
isÂ a wierdoÂ has less common pursuits
- robbing Peter to pay Paul @ the dough rollerÂ find the origin of the phrase, and why you shouldn’t cash out your retirement savings
- save money on your wedding by focussing on the big picture @ the happy rock people spend on their wedding because they want to mark it as a big deal,Â need they?
If you see another postÂ or blog you think I might like, let me knowÂ
Similar Posts:subscribe to my feed, or check out some of my best posts.