This week I have mostly been reading the following personal finance blogs:
- save money with your feet @ get rich slowly. One of jd’s readers sent in a tip to cut back on transport costs and put the money you don’t spend into savings
- one idea that could save you millions @ freemoneyfinance. Simple, move to a cheaper area. Seriously consider getting out of the metropolis and into an area with cheaper housing.
- killing your credit with a subprime loan @ the digerati life. Silicon Valley Blogger’s take on the US subprime mortgage crisis
- money discussion still uncomfortable @ make love not debt. Him and Her exemplify good relationship finance, but they’re still not perfect. Are kitchen graters a joint or individual purchase?
- three reasons I will never be rich @ lazy man and money. lazy man shares his (minor) shortcomings with the world. I think he’ll make it to true wealth despite these
- financial decisions this week 15th March 2007
- in response to renting or buying @ the simple dollar
- does debt-free mean mortgage-free?